Sunday, December 21, 2008

Hello Again


Well sorry it has been a while since out last posts. As some of you know the hard drive on my MacBook crashed so I have not posted. Not much new is going on with us. Ben is averaging about 60 hours a week right now with the increase in mail traffic. I have just been keeping busy with chores and my usual work schedule. We got my computer back yesterday and were excited to video conference with Mom and Dad Harbour out in Va. Beth and Derek (along with Charlotte) were also out there to watch various Montana Grizz championship football games so we got to see our beautiful niece and her big eyes.

I highly recommend Skype for families who have internet access and a web cam - if both parties use the Skype application to video conference the call is free. I love being able to see my family every week.

Ok off my soapbox -

Well I would love to wish everyone a Merry Christmas as it is just around the corner and travel safely if you are heading out for the holidays.

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Is your family from Montana? If I knew that I forgot. I grew up about 90 minutes away from Missoula. I watched the Grizzlies in their championship game and was sad when they lost.

Merry Christmas!

The Dance Source said...

Merry Christmas You guys!!!

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you came to see us. It was so much fun...we really need to do it more often! Thanks for the gift card, onesies and wonderful burp cloths too! You are so sweet! I hope you guys have a great Christmas! Love ya!

Boo said...

You are so beautiful Sabes. I love you! Thanks for sending me a text the other night. It was so good to hear from you.