Thursday, October 22, 2009

Work on the house

So we have been able to do some more work on the house the past week.
Below is a pic of the carnage that I was able to create after going nuts with the clippers and shovel.



Ben and John finishing up on some work about a week ago.



So today I spent a lot of money buying paint and suff at Lowes. I got to the house and started cleaning and preping to paint. It was amazing how dirty the place was. I just washed the walls, baseboards, molding and it was amazing how much dirt I cleaned off of them. Most of the walls in the house are green, not to knock green but it just is not my fav color. Below is a pic of the bedroom turning from green to a really pretty grey/blue color.


Then here is the front sitting room going from ..... you guessed it green now to a nice light tan color.


I was docked from work tomorrow (we don't have enough patients to keep all the nurses working) so hopefully I can get the living room painted and do another coat in the front sitting room.

work work work ---- we are gonna try to move this saturday and monday!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Your house is so cute! It sounds like you have a lot of painting to do, but isn't it fun when it's your own sweat equity?