Thursday, October 9, 2008

Oops

Sorry it has been over a week from out last post. It was a busy weekend with work and well mainly work. 80) Ben and I bought our laminate flooring and hauled it upstairs. Now we are looking forward to installing it this weekend. We just hope we don't get snowed out. Yeah that's right! It is sup to drop to 47 degrees this saturday (Bens Birthday!) and snow possibly reaching down to the valley.

My good friend Sarah Hendrickson and her husband closed on their house on Monday -CONGRATS TO YOU- so we have started the destruction. It is a sweet old house that has not been updated since the ohhhhhhh early 60's. We primed, tore out and painted the first of the house last night and I look forward to may fun times with my friends in their new house.

I promise to take pics of our work and I think we are in for a fun weekend, no seriously. 80)

1 comment:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Sounds like fun, but why are you laying flooring in your apartment?? Just wondering. Have a great birthday Ben.