Thursday, October 2, 2008

feeling uky

Well hello again,
Just thought I would say hello. As many of you know I got really sick tuesday night. I thought I was feeling better and for the most part am however I have this nagging nausea. I am frustrated!!! I hate feeling icky!!! I am gonna go to the health food store tonight and but some ginger chews to see if they help.
Right now tafton is sleeping on the couch and will prob wake up soon. 80) He is a little sweetheart.....well most of the time. He has started teething and can be a little grump at times also. Thankfully he is so chunky and cute it is hard to get frustrated with him for long. Plus he is easily distracted.
Well love you all and hopefully the ginger chews will work and kick the last bit of this nausea to the curb.

2 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

So did the ginger chews work?? I have never heard of that before. Anyway, are you pregnant??Ha, ha
Talk to you soon.

Michelle said...

I'm glad someone else said it because I was soo thinking the exact same thing!