Sunday, September 28, 2008

Hello All

Well I wish we had some earth shattering wonderful amazing news......but nope. Just life as usual here. This morning I am up and trying to make it to our first choir practice, I thought it was odd but apparently ours disbands during summer. ?? Oh well. Ben and I got a great deal on some lamps yesterday! We were at Lowes and they had a 4 piece (1 floor, 2 table and 1 accent) lamp set on sale from $84 for $37. We attempted to by them but they kept ringing up at $88. We went back to the price tag a few times and then had an associate help us. They were in fact the wrong set and were supposed to be $88 but because someone had also stocked two other sets there that matched ours they had to give us the sale price of $37.40.

---I know our lives are so exciting!!! but hey we are happy so that is all that matters--

Anyway. We came home cause I was pretty grumpy from not eating at that point, 80) we got some Taco Bell and hung out. We had Bens sis and hubby come over, our neighbors come up and we watched a dvd on our BluRay player that is in the PlayStation 3 (if i didn't post yet that is what Ben got for his next 4 presents).

Hope ya'll have a great sunday and I will post photos tomorrow.

4 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

It's sometimes nice to have a not so exciting life and just be able to hang out and enjoy each others company! Treasure it while you can.

Miss you all!

Melanie said...

Our choir doesn't practice during the summer either. I guess too many people are gone.

I love it when there's a mistake on a price but they feel they have to give it to you at that price anyway! It makes you feel like you got an even better deal!

Kyle and Valisa said...

Sarina! congrats on getting married! That is so exciting! I haven't seen you in a few years. I didn't even realize that you had moved back to Ogden. Well it looks like things are going very well for you! take care!

Anonymous said...

sorry to bother,
my name is Anastasia and I am looking for my classmates from Landmark Academy, maybe Ben Keeffer is one of them? If so I would be very happy to hear from him and get in touch with other classmates.
It's just that I remember only a couple of names - it was a long time ago )))
thank you
Anastasia, Russia, Moscow
a.chukovsky@gmail.com