Monday, September 8, 2008

My Birthday!!!

Well today is my birthday and I was lucky enough to see my Daddy today. He had to come into town for a funeral. Then we got to have dinner and veg out a little before he headed back to Cali. I don't look too great cause I am having HORRIBLE allergies and got about two hours of sleep last night. I also went into work for some extra meetings today.


Then before dad got here today I climbed my stairs to find these waiting on my door step. 80) They are beautiful!!! Thank you so much, they have orchids, lilies, gerber daises, dragon snaps, roses, carnations and many more.


This last pic is from this weekend. As many of you know regular season started Thursday for the NFL and this weekend was packed with games. On Sat ben's lil brother came over and we had a healthy lunch of hot wings and potatoes wedges while we watched some college games too.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You're a quarter-century old! SOoooooOOOOO old! xo

Boo said...

I love your flowers Sabes! Happy Birthday!!!