Monday, September 8, 2008

My Birthday continued.......

So before I told Ben I don't need presents on my birthday but I do always need a cake. 80) It is just that part that makes the day a little more special. So Ben got home from work tonight with my present which is a BaByliss Pro ceramic 1900 watt hair dryer and an ice cream cake from Baskin Robbins. 80) He also stopped and got me some popsicles for my sore throat. I really am a lucky girl who found a wonderful guy. 80) (steph I know you will make a gaging noise/motion at the above statement but hey I have to make sure you gag reflex is still working somehow 80) )

2 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Aww, Ben is sweet!! Is that the hair dryer you were wanting when we went shopping this summer??

The Keeffers said...

No this one was only $80 much easier to swallow than $200.