Monday, September 15, 2008

Update

Well hello all.
I just wanted to say hi and write a quick update from last week. Today I went shopping and spent some of my B.Day money. I stopped by Down East Outfitters which those of you who shop there already know about their shirts. They just have great long length, higher scoop neck basic shirts. I bought about 5 of them today (good thing they are only about $10 each) for great easy outfits. I am feeling much better and my cold is almost gone, I can breath again!

Well all, have a great week !!!!!

2 comments:

Miss A said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

Sorry I missed it and I am glad you are feeling better!

Nanette said...

I didn't know you had a blog. Do you care if I add it to my list of blogs? I hope you guys are doing well and we need to do something soon.
-Nanette