Friday, November 14, 2008

Hello all,
Well not much has been happening but we got some exciting news today as my wonderful Sister -in-law Beth started contractions today. Her due date was Nov 12th and hopefully little Charlotte will great us any time now.

Below are some flowers my neighbor brought me (it is awesome having a friend who works in a flower shop). Apparently the flower store only allows flowers to stay in the cooler for a allotted number of days before the are "expired". Then the flowers would just get thrown out so they let the employees take them home. Alaieda brought theses up to me the other day because she and her husband already have a few arrangements. 80)




So that is about it. Ben and I are just getting excited to head up to Montana next week to see all the family and hopefully our new Niece.

2 comments:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Well, have fun in Montana!! I need to get some ideas from you guys for Christmas. Do you need/want Christmas decorations since this is your first Christmas married?

Michelle said...

I'm so excited for Beth and Derek! I hope everything goes well. Love the name they choose too!