Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

We have granite in our kitchen!


To bad the piece is only about 15"x23" but hey it is pretty.


Ben got me this cart to replace the little ugly black one that we had. This card has a bunch more storage space and two drawers (one is enclosed and the other is the metal basket). The second level down is also a tray that is removable. Ben actually bought it about a week before V day and was gonna hide it in one of the neighbors apartments but no one was home.

We also got a gift from grandma harbour i'll post later with pics of tafton (our nephew) playing with it and today I got a heart shaped silicone pan from mom and dad. Maybe tonight (if my stomach can handle it) I'll make ben some heart shaped brownies.

Hope all of you had a great Valentines Day.

I'm still recovering from a wicked stomach flu I got on Sunday, woo hoo.

3 comments:

Nanette said...

I love the granite. It is beautiful. We have also been battling the flu... it has definitely been going around.

The Keeffers said...

Yeah meg told me to blame it all on you. 80)

Megan Passey said...

Sorry about all the sick!