Saturday, February 7, 2009

Late Superbowl Post

See with us it is feast or famine.... So as I was uploading some photos I realized that I never posted the pic of us and out little Superbowl get together. Due to the limited space of out apartment we only invited family. There ended up being about 10 of us and we were all pretty comfortable. We moved out kitchen pub table into the corner of the living room as the snack table and just hung out. It was lots of fun, Ben put together some betting sheets (no one put money down, it was just for fun) that really helped people pay attention to what was going on in the game. It was really great and we wish we had a place big enough for ALL our family. 80)

1 comment:

Charissa & Don Bishop said...

Oh, I wish I was there!! Megan looks really into the game, I mean her book!