Thursday, April 15, 2010

I felt it..... did you?

So I don't know if you guys felt it but today we got a little residual tremor from an earthquake near by. I was hanging out on the couch when it hit, Ben was standing up in the kitchen so he didn't feel it. It wasn't real big but it scared me that the BIG earthquake we keep hearing is destined to hit the Wasatch front is gonna get here sooner than later. I keep hoping for later.

Even though I knew that feeling (when we were young kids we were in the Northridge quake in Ca) cause you don't ever forget it. It is always nice to have some reassurance.

Here is the official website. Our little quake.

1 comment:

Barbie Mills said...

I was on our couch and I felt it too! I had the exact same reaction--I've been mildly freaking out lately with all of the strong earthquakes all over the world and feeling the same way. It was a little fun to feel it, but I'm SO glad it wasn't bigger.