Sunday, April 11, 2010

Our new treadmill

ye haaa - I'm so excited for this new treadmill. Most of you know that I completed a half marathon this last December in Las Vegas. I am sad to say that my short break after that race has become a two - three month long break. So now to help me squash that cycle and give me no excuses for not getting some good cardio in 6 days a week. We have two different "scratch and dent" exercise stores in our area- we found this treadmill at one of the stores for about $140 less than the competitor.

Thankfully I have my wonderful sister in town who has a Tahoe so we could get this monstrous thing home. We started to unload it when Ben really started to question my upper arm strength. So we rested it on our garbage can while Ben enlisted one of our new neighbors for some help lowering it onto the driveway.



Once down we had to disassemble it a bit as our doorways are small.


We hauled it inside, put it back together and.....


viola -


We also decided that we needed to rearrange the guest room/ exercise room a bit so we took some time out of our weekend to get it settled. I am excited to get movin' on it tomorrow.


-I also took another survey of the yard today while talking to my mom and dad - there is some progress and I will photo document it in a few days.

3 comments:

waylon and shareena said...

You are going to LOVE haveing a treadmill I love mine! Good luck with the workouts!

Sarah Moran said...

We love having a treadmill at the house, it really gives you no excuses not to exercise. But strangely, I still find myself making excuses!

Nanette said...

I've been wanting to buy a treadmill, but don't really have anywhere to put it right now. Hopefully when we move to a bigger house.