Monday, April 19, 2010

more yard updates

Sorry if these posts aren't super exciting for everyone, they are for me!!! Just did another circle of the yard this Sunday in hopes of seeing some tulips (the ones at the church just two 4 blocks away are in bloom) but nothing yet -



They are getting sooooooo close. I think we are gonna see some red ones cause there is a slight hint of orange or red on the edges. Also sorry about the dandelion in the corner there- he he he.

We do have some beautiful spring time blooms on our apricot tree.



Here is a little sad looking rose bush I almost pulled out last fall but decided to leave in and see what happened. Surprise - there is some new growth.


And a new update on my lilac progress - we have so many in the yard i can't wait for them all to bloom. It is gonna look so pretty.


Also .. I have had multi requests from some family for a post about the lay out of our house so I am gonna do that later this week.

No comments: